PSAT 8 9
- 2 each #2 Pencils, no mechanical pencils.
- Earphones, if testing with certain assistive technology devices.
Leave these items in your locker unless you have an approved accommodation to bring them:
- Phones, cameras, timers, MP3 players, digital or smartwatches, or any other electronic items that can be used to record or communicate.
- Any laptop, notebook, tablet, or other computing device not owned by the school.
- Highlighters or colored pencils.
- Dictionaries, pamphlets, or other books.
- Acceptable calculator (for the Math Test—Calculator portion of the test only). All students will be able to use the online calculator during the test.
- A watch with no audible alarm or communications/recording capabilities.
- Snacks and drinks (for the breaks).
- Extra batteries and a backup calculator.