HONORARY SERVICE AWARD NOMINATIONS
Nominated individuals or organization who have made significant contributions to the well being of children, youth or families in this school and/or community can be considered for this award. Current members, officers and teachers may also be considered for this award.
Specify award category:
- Very Special Person Award (VSP) - To recognize an individual or organization for contributing to the school community in a special way.
- Honorary Service Award (HSA) - To recognize an individual or organization for contributing to the schoolcommunity, going above and beyond what is asked of them.
- Continuing Service Award (CSA) - To recognize an individual or organization for ongoing or long-time service to children and youth, providing support year after year.
- Golden Oak Service Award (California's Highest Honor) - To recognize an individual or organization thathas made significant contributions to the welfare of children and youth in the school or community.
- Outstanding Teacher Award - Special recognition to a teacher for outstanding service in positively impacting the lives and welfare of children and youth in the PTA, school, or community.
- Outstanding Administrator Award - Special recognition to an administrator for outstanding service in positively impacting the lives and welfare of children and youth in the PTA, school, or community.
- Donations - Recognition is awarded when donations of $10 or more are made by a PTSA or an individual in tribute to a person, a group or in memoriam.
Sinaloa Middle School is proud to have an active and effective Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA). At the Middle School level both parents and students are eligible to join the PTSA. Stay informed and be involved. Make sure you are on the PTSA's mailing list, click here to get on the email list.
Membership information and applications are available, click here. Have your student turn in the form to their homeroom teacher. Be sure to join.
Your membership helps this organization support Sinaloa in many ways.
- Supports Earthquake Preparedness
- Provides incentives for student recognition and extracurricular programs
- Provides our Book Fair and Health Fair
- Assists with community service programs
- Enhances our technology program
- Finances the PTSA Newsletter
Thank you to nearly 200 students, parents, and others who have joined PTSA this year. You can join online at https://jointotem.com/ca/simi-valley/sinaloa-middle-school-ptsa or use the paper form coming home with your student this week. Your membership benefits students in our school and it comes with some state and national member perks for you. Check them out here.
Shop Amazon Smile and click on Sinaloa Middle School Simi Valley.